|low season: 20.03.2023. - 11.06.2023||
high season: 12.06.2023. - 12.11.2023.
|Apartment (2-4 persons)||95 - 110 EUR||95 - 120 EUR|
|Apartment (2-6 persons)||95 - 120 EUR||95 - 150 EUR|
Comfortable and nature-friendly apartments for you!
Bed linen, towels, tea towels, including final cleaning, VAT, electricity, cold and warm water, heating, free internet access (WLAN),
The apartments have a fridge with freezer compartment, electric coffee maker, kettle with coffee filter, toaster,
Hand over all cooking and eating utensils, detergents, cleaning agents and rags are available.
In addition, we have prepared salt, pepper, sugar, enough garbage bags and toilet paper for you in every apartment.
Bottle of wine as a welcome -a stay of 3 days-
Daily fresh milk - a stay of 7 days - you get from us.
Rental of hiking books and maps.
We are happy to accept your reservation during the Christmas season, and we will spoil you with our Christmas bakery.
The minimum stay is 2 days, but that's just the off-season is possible.
In the holiday period/season we take reservation for 1 week,in August 2 weeks.
less than 5 day stay with us you can eliminate you a bonus which is 25 euro,this applies to guests who are booking through a reservation
- we also enjoy it during the Christmas season
Children under 3 can stay overnight free of charge.
Enjoy our berakfast with fresh home-made products : ham - speck, fresh eggs, fruit juice, fresh milk,fruit jams, fruit cordials, fresh baken bread and sweets like cake.
Breakfast can be enjoyed in the apartment, the pleasant breakfast room or wish after on the terrace or in the garden
Children 3-7 old: 10€
or you can ask the bread sage or if you want to create a basket of products on the farm
Please pay cash on site or by bank transfer.
We ask that the bill is balanced by a previous day 20 hours.
You can pay with cash for amounts under Euro 3.000,00 and by bank transfer.
On request your pets are welcome, we calculate a surcharge of 8 € / night.
Arrival and departure
Holiday flats are ready after 3.00 pm on arrival day. On departure day we ask you to vacate the flat by 10.00 am.
Smoking : smoking is not allowed in our apartments
Please take note: booking is confirmed upon payment of deposit of confirmation (booking confirmation) and the sending of booking confirmation. Deposits will not be returned in case of cancellation. The following cancellation policies also apply:
in accordance with article 1382 of the Italian Civil Code. There is no right of withdrawal from a contract as defined by the Italian Consumer Protection Code. Nevertheless, we do grant the right of withdrawal under the following cancellation terms as set out by article 1382 of the Italian Civil Code:
- Up to 3 months before your date of arrival, you can cancel your stay free of charge.
- Less than 3 months but more than 4 weeks before you were due to arrive we make a charge equivalent to three days’ stay.
- If you cancel less than 4 weeks before you were due to arrive we make a charge of 40% of the full reservation price.
- If you fail to occupy a holiday apartment you have booked for the agreed dates without cancelling your stay, you will be obliged to pay 100% of the total agreed price.
- In the event of early departure, you will be required to pay the cost for the length of your actual stay plus 100% of the agreed price for the remaining days not utilised.
- If you are unable to arrive due to bad weather. Then it will be..... The previously paid deposit will not be lost. You can send us the deposit another holiday date use If you already know when you want to go on holiday with us again, write us an email or give us a call. The deposit paid for your reservation will only be refunded if you wish to do so. The paid amount - in this case - we will charge 25% for our costs/services.
To save money and to protect yourself, we recommend you take out our Roter Hahn cancellation insurance.
Holiday Cancellation Insurance
We recommend that you take out Red Rooster holiday cancellation insurance after booking your stay. This will cover cancellation charges, meaning that you can look forward to your holiday in a more carefree manner. Further information regarding costs and how to take out the insurance can be found here.
In accordance with Law No. 196/2003 we would like to inform you that your data will only be used and stored for the processing of this application and will not be given to third parties or distributed. Regarding data processing, your rights are set out in Article 7 of Law No. 196/2003. Rights owner is Robert Gaiser.
We make efforts to supply you with correct and complete information on this website. However, we do not carry liability or provide guarantees for the information being up-to-date, correct or complete. We reserve the right to make changes or additions to the information provided without prior notice. Offers or booking confirmations are binding. Despite our careful checking of the content, we can take no responsibility for the content of external links. Only the operators of the linked webpages are responsible for their content.